The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Through word of mouth, I found a shop that has a Lotus tech with several years of experience. Had some work done there yesterday for the first time, very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely be going back.

I wanted to post this due to the lack of a Lotus dealership (again) in AZ. Hope it helps anyone looking, it's one less thing I have to worry about now. Cheers.

Secret Service Motorwerks High-Line Auto Repair

Wade

·
Registered
7,610 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
The owner of this shop is great. I've known him for a long time and like the OP said he has been a Lotus tech for many years. He was also the track day mechanic when Lotus of Phoenix (now closed) had track days and can help you setup your car for that sort of thing as well.

His service and Secret Service Motorwerks is definitely topnotch.

Also, to the OP...I think your car is currently featured on their Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SecretServiceMotorwerks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's my Elise! Thanks for the heads up Fermi.

Their work is top notch. If I were to track it, I'd have the tech take care of it. He knows that car inside and out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi all Lotus owners

Just a note to let you know of a top notch certified Lotus mechanic who just finished a full Service on my 95 Esprit S4. He is located at 7th ave and Deer Valley Road and also works with one of the top independent Ferrari guys in town. If you need Lotus work, call Glenn Gaines at 602-446-8023. Great guy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts