The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a place I can purchase this?

I'd like to have reference materials for doing my own work. I'm so friggin' tired of waiting for parts and/or having to go back to correct mistakes. Nearly every time, when they fix one thing , they screw up two or three other things. I'm still waiting on a new brushed aluminum center console they ordered for me because they had dinged the original one when they replaced my dash. They also promised to touch up the scratch on my side mirror housing when they repaired it.

I just saw today that the LH dash cover panel was jutted up on the right side. I took it off and saw that the reason it was jutting was because it was missing a screw on the side that was sticking up. The screw holds the corner of the cover down flush with the rest of the dash. And that screw is installed from the underside of the dash! Sigh.

I would much rather do my own repairs and not screw up something else in the process. So a manual in hand would be nice. Plus my warranty is expiring next year, so it'll be a definite necessity by then.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doesn't work.. when I complete customer entry form and I try to pay, I just get this error message on the next screen:

Array ( [VPSProtocol] => 2.23 [Status] => MALFORMED [StatusDetail] => 3147 : The BillingState field is required. )

I tried it 3 times, in 2 different browsers with no success.

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
doesn't work.. when I complete customer entry form and I try to pay, I just get this error message on the next screen:

Array ( [VPSProtocol] => 2.23 [Status] => MALFORMED [StatusDetail] => 3147 : The BillingState field is required. )

I tried it 3 times, in 2 different browsers with no success.
That happened to me too. Leave the country set as "UK" and it should solve the problem. For some reason, entering "US" causes a glitch with the state field.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
You can also order a hardbound copy from your dealer (will set you back a couple hundred I think.) That's what I did - the binder is nice, the pages are thick and in the A4 form factor, very suitable for the shop. Is it $200 nice? I'll leave that up to you...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts