The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 2014 S is in need of a couple of things. I need to get the A Pillers replaced, and want to have a good inspection for anything else I should be fixing up on it. The closest Lotus dealer to me is in Colorado, not sure how they are to work with. I’m going to call them today. However, I don’t mind shipping the car to a great place. Anyone here have a go to favorite for Lotus service? I’m central to the US. Colorado, Kansas City, even Oklahoma would be workable.

Fortunately, I have no issues with the dash/leather, etc.

·
Illegal Alien
5,005 Posts
My 2014 S is in need of a couple of things. I need to get the A Pillers replaced, and want to have a good inspection for anything else I should be fixing up on it. The closest Lotus dealer to me is in Colorado, not sure how they are to work with. I’m going to call them today. However, I don’t mind shipping the car to a great place. Anyone here have a go to favorite for Lotus service? I’m central to the US. Colorado, Kansas City, even Oklahoma would be workable.

Fortunately, I have no issues with the dash/leather, etc.
A city or even a state would be a helpful clue, (central US is huge). Sports Car World in Dallas Tx; Gator Motorsport in Indianapolis IN; for engine or suspension performance mods only, BOE Fabrication, Kansas City

Reactions: ByJoveByJingle

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
I highly recommend Ferrari, Bentley, Lotus of Denver. Tech Ryan Chapman used to work on my 2014 Evora S
and I was always satisfied with his work.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I highly recommend Ferrari, Bentley, Lotus of Denver. Tech Ryan Chapman used to work on my 2014 Evora S
I found records of my car being serviced at the above and looks like they were very thorough...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Excellent and thank you! I have family up there to visit from time to time so I'll make that my place.

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
Esthetic parts needs. You'd be better off buying them online from 1 of the many vendors and finding a local detail type shop to do the install if you are not a a DIY type.

Reactions: Julian73

·
Registered
173 Posts
Esthetic parts needs. You'd be better off buying them online from 1 of the many vendors and finding a local detail type shop to do the install if you are not a a DIY type.
Agreed. A competent body shop can install the A-pillar covers and they usually have lower labor rates. Probably not the place to go if you want the car mechanically inspected as well though...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts