The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to the Olympic Peninsula and need a new clutch install on an 07 Exige S. Any recommendations other than Park Place would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Bryan

·
Registered
2020 Evora GT in Formula Red, coordinated black+red interior, windowed engine hatch
385 Posts
In fairness, I just had Park Place in Bellevue do my engine break in service and the experience was great. Erik is their Lotus Tech and was top notch. Just wanted to offer a positive perspective in case it helps.

·
Dreaming of Lotus
2005 Elise Sport Touring
112 Posts
I also get serviced there, but don't care for them a whole lot. Their labor estimates are always a couple hours more then what I find on here, and half the time the info I find on the forums that's been around for 15 years surprises them.

But I have little to no automotive credibility, so I 'm probably just be full of ****. Half the time I'm part of the problem. But, my instincts still put me off them.

I've heard people rec Cantrell Motorsports for Lotus. They do have photos of Lotus Elise on their social media, and they tell me they've installed BOE SC's before, but they are hard to get a hold of.

·
Registered
166 Posts
If you're willing to make the drive, check out AR Auto / AR Motorsports in Portland. I use them, along with probably everyone else in the area who has a track car or specialty car. They are pricey, but the knowledge and workmanship is top notch. Downside of this is despite having two separate facilities, maintenance and motorsport, they can be tough to schedule.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts