The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Stealthy Blackmobile
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I really what those side sill pockets. All I know is that there are two versions where one is thinner and the pockets are kinda shallow, and another version is a much bigger one where the pockets are much deeper. I'm located in HK, where contacting the local dealer won't be any useful. Any recommendations? I really want these!!!! :p

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I'm not sure where to get them, but I'm sure any local auto upholstery shop can make some up. Just get some photos of them and they should be able to do it. This way you can customize - size/pockets/color/material/etc.

·
Stealthy Blackmobile
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want the original ones tho....any ideas?

·
Stealthy Blackmobile
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So nobody wants to tell me where to buy huh?????????? :facepalm

·
Stealthy Blackmobile
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I reallie want these pls help me :'(

·
Stealthy Blackmobile
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have you checked mylotusgarage.com?
I just checked! Thank you! But no side sill pockets for the S2! :(

Last I heard is that these are discontinued.....but I'm sure there's still some brand new somewhere!!!!! I really want them! Can anymore experts pls give some more advice!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
i had the same desire. Unfulfilled. But like Swing said - get them fabbed...then tell us!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
anyone have a picture of these. I have no clue what you guys are talking about

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I got a set that I will take a picture of. Took them off my car a few months agon but they are mounted right next to the side sill. Apparently they look pretty rare or no one kept theirs.

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
I want the original ones tho....any ideas?
I think you've been given the best and most likely only idea that's going to work - go by a custom upholstery shop and have them make you a set. That way you can customize the look, material, colors, stitching, logos, pockets, etc. You'd be able to customize it to your hearts content - hell when you post the car for sale just think of the story you can tell about your fully custom door sills :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts