The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I have the one pictured in the thread. I like the Hangar 111 one better as well.
The US one is a little busy. The embroidery is very "thick" too. I prefer the slightly more subtle look of the Hangar111 version.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I have the one off the lotus group site looks like the one pictured. I very much like the quality.

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys/gals don't read.

I don't want the one from Lotus Cars Website...

I prefer the one on Hangar111.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I bought a Lotus Sport Racing cap at BMCD in San Francisco which is all black with a raised LOTUS SPORT below an Exige profile and a matte black Racing in script around the left side. The SPORT is in yellow and much less raised than the LOTUS in white. I can't seem to find it online either...

Edit: Here ya go...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
I bought a Lotus Sport Racing cap at BMCD in San Francisco which is all black with a raised LOTUS SPORT below an Exige profile and a matte black Racing in script around the left side. The SPORT is in yellow and much less raised than the LOTUS in white. I can't seem to find it online either...

Edit: Here ya go...
Silver Star Lotus in Thousand Oaks generously gave all of us those hats when we had our first Aguora group drive that started from their show room, about 12 of us. We were inside looking at the showroom on a Sunday morning and when we came out to get started, they had put one hat on top of each car ! I wear it all the time, nice style

1 - 10 of 10 Posts