The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
9,297 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I have one, but have never driven the car without it. However, was out with some other Elise's last weekend and they noticed the difference!!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
having a lower cam switch point makes all the difference in the world on these cars, best mod you can do aside from FI.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I have one, but have never driven the car without it. However, was out with some other Elise's last weekend and they noticed the difference!!
yeah, being able to stay on the 2nd cam during the 1-2 shift really helps your car!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm glad to hear all the positive reviews.
I went to FVMC for some minor repairs,
talked with TJ about mods, it seems
like a good idea-I really trust and respect
those guys.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Please update this thread with your first impressions when you pick it up.:up:

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Do you have one installed Cody?
Yup. Love it.
:cool:

If I weren't under warranty, I'd have probably just gone the charliex route though.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Has anyone noticed a significant gas mileage difference up or down with the sport ECU?

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
So besides the lowering of the 2nd cam switch point, what are the other benifits of the Lotus Sport ECU. Also is this an ECU or ECM? Also how does this compare to a Charlie tune for a n/a car?

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
how far is the cam changeover lowered? there are a few tracks with corners that I exit in second gear at about 5800-6k and that delay waiting for the cam is a total drag.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts