The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
These seats are available from the factory trim shop. I have ordered tons of them. If you want, I'll PM you pricing. There are about 8 different "styles" each with it's own stitching pattern. I like these (from the 2-eleven) the best. You can pick your own colors of leather and stitching as well as types of leather.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
they'll take a loooong time to arrive. please don't bash the vendor if they aren't on your doorstep in a week's time or less.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These seats are available from the factory trim shop. I have ordered tons of them. If you want, I'll PM you pricing. There are about 8 different "styles" each with it's own stitching pattern. I like these (from the 2-eleven) the best. You can pick your own colors of leather and stitching as well as types of leather.
Yes, please PM me the pricing! :up:

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
This seat is not slotted for crotch straps, is that correct?

·
Registered
252 Posts
wallabyguy, could you PM me the pricing as well?
thanks

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Me too, I'd like to know the pricing if that's ok.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
For six point belt needs, we offer these.......

These are the same as the Cup Car seats. 6 point belts require additional anchors as well. You also can only fit this to the driver side. 2 will not fit in the car. So you could buy one of these and one Lotus Sport seat or keep your existing passanger seat.

Attachments

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
those recaros are sooo damn comfortable and fit great. Too damn expensive, though. :no:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts