The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what i come to understand that is the optional suspension upgrade from lotus in englad lets u have 2 setting! 1 intended for street and the other for track!

This options coming to the USA is also a suspention upgade!

Can anyne conferm that is too adjustable!??

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,614 Posts
Also, can anyone confirm that the OZ wheels that come with the LSS are in fact lighter than the standard 111S wheels?

·
Registered
107 Posts
There's a big wheel weights PDF out there somewhere (lost the link... sorry) that lists the weights. I looked them up, and they are indeed pretty light despite being cast alloy rather than forged. There are certainly lighter-weight wheels for the money, though. The pdf didn't list the 111S wheels, but it listed many other OEM wheels for other cars.

The 111S wheels look SO COOL, but I don't think you can get the wider LSS-spec front wheels in that style. :(

As Randy has mentioned, it might be worth comparing the costs of factory-LSS and DIY-LSS: buying the steering rack mounting plate and anti-roll bar from Lotus, and everything else aftermarket.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
strawtarget said:
There's a big wheel weights PDF out there somewhere (lost the link... sorry)
The PDF can be found here. Note to Mac users - this page won't render properly in Safari, use IE to view it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts