The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok since the "3 hour special" went over great the other night (and now I'm nearly out of black/brushed wheel emblems) Let's see how this one goes.
2 tone Lotus sport windshield banners are normally $39 + $5 shipping. It's been a while since I've done any and I just made up a few extras. Made from 10 year vinyl, they'll last as long as you own the car.

The next 5 people to call dibs on em get them for $32.50 shipped and they'll be on their way priority mail tomorrow morning.
(I need to go grocery shopping before buddies come into town tomorrow, lol)

Paypal addy in signature.

Go! :coolnana:

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Great Deal!

Keith, Paypal sent. Your work is the Best! Have a good time with your buddies:coolnana:

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Went and had a couple beers and grilled some tuna steaks with the neighbors. Was glad when I came home to have got a couple orders in.

Thanks!

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want one, PM sent !
Simon, I PM'ed regarding shipping to Hong Kong.

I have the "sport" portion premade in krypton green if you would prefer that to the standard yellow. Just let me know in the notes section when you place your order. Yellow and krypton are the only ones I have premade right now.

Still got 2 left at the sale price.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Dibs #4

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'll take the last set

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!
I'll get em boxed up.

Sale over. But more than happy to do them at regular price if you still want one.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Keith; you need to make up some Wacky Racer "W"' emblems !!!!

Attachments

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
905 Posts
<-- Numero dos (but apparently he's been banned)

I need one of these to block some of the sunlight since i don't have visors and my sunglasses werent cutting it the other day.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oops, didn't even notice his status. His name is Keith and he owns chufforiagraffix.com, you'll see the Lotus Sport banner there for $39.99 + shipping. It's pretty sick looking...He offered it on sale for $32 including shipping way back on this thread if there were 5 or more interested parties...Maybe if we can get 5+ again, we can just ping him directly on his site asking for a group buy discount...I count 3 so far?

1. Petern
2. Gorkoracing
3. Slightly2ned

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Oops, didn't even notice his status. His name is Keith and he owns chufforiagraffix.com, you'll see the Lotus Sport banner there for $39.99 + shipping. It's pretty sick looking...He offered it on sale for $32 including shipping way back on this thread if there were 5 or more interested parties...Maybe if we can get 5+ again, we can just ping him directly on his site asking for a group buy discount...I count 3 so far?

1. Petern
2. Gorkoracing
3. Slightly2ned
He's always on that other Lotus forum we aren't allowed to speak of. :sad:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,251 Posts
Contact him. chufforiagraffix.com Quick, before this is deleted. Really.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts