The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had posted a F1 picture and had requests for more so here are the pictures taken from my I-phone. I was in London to visit the loyds insurance market but after work took the tube to visit the lotus retail store. Expensive but very nice worth the train ride.

Attachments

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
How much for the steering wheel?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
was in Madrid airport a few years ago, Ferrari store there sold old parts from F1 cars. Coolest was nose cone section, chipped paint, cracked, etc. and mounted so could mount to a wall..

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Could someone explain what all those buttons do? I feel like pushing all those buttons on my monitor...

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,105 Posts
I saw that steering wheel on eBay a few nights ago. Awesome collectors piece. Mounted in an Esprit would be really neat.
I agree.

BUT

Which button would the airbag pop out of? rotfl rotfl rotfl

Those F1 types REALLY know how to Add Lightness! :cool:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Just in case anyone looking...

Lotus Store

Didn't see the F1 car pricing. :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
My 15 year old son was in London a few months back and wanted to surprise me with a small gift from the Lotus store. Called me later that eve to tell me that the small keychain he wanted to get for me was £80 !! Told him to save his money....

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,105 Posts
Don't dealers in the USA sell a lot of that stuff? They USED to.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Don't dealers in the USA sell a lot of that stuff? They USED to.
I bought a vest three shirts for 230 pounds =400 $$. Most stuff was made in Malaysia. Rules changed on f1 cars so the last year cars are now just cool displays.

136 buys a voucher to the track at the factory that what the exige display was all about.

I have to go back and will try to visit the factory.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts