The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Sold my Elise two years ago but I couldn't bear to be away. Next week if all goes well I am off to PA to collect my nused 2006 Exige. I am very very excited - this is good timing with some personal challenges in my life.

Some questions though, it looks like there is no official support in CT, is that correct (Valenti?)? I am in the old saybrook area, I remember Premier in Branford was opening but I see that flopped.

So, anyone have an up-to-date on dealers, or local indie shops that you trust?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
seventy something views and no replies means I am screwed ;)

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Hi, I'm in CT but at the north end of the state. Valenti in Watertown is still servicing Lotus. I either go there or Aston Martin of New England in Waltham, MA, but that would be quite a drive for you. Another option that might be closer to you is RS Motorsports in Closter, NJ. I hear they are highly regarded. Good luck!

seventy something views and no replies means I am screwed ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey guys

Sold my Elise two years ago but I couldn't bear to be away. Next week if all goes well I am off to PA to collect my nused 2006 Exige. I am very very excited - this is good timing with some personal challenges in my life.

Some questions though, it looks like there is no official support in CT, is that correct (Valenti?)? I am in the old saybrook area, I remember Premier in Branford was opening but I see that flopped.

So, anyone have an up-to-date on dealers, or local indie shops that you trust?
Hi David,

It was good talking with you last week.
Congrats on the Exige...welcome back!

We would be happy to help you with any of your service needs...we service all of New England. We are also a Sector 111 dealer if you wish to make any upgrades.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions and welcome you to pay us a visit to check out our workshop.
Best,
Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts