The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
There has been talk of it on other threads, such as:
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f24/buying-something-forum-84022/
As far as I know there isn't a compiled list. Even more confusing are the sellers who build up an excellent reputation, but then drop the ball for a period of time, then seem to recover. Do you rate them upon a bad 3 month period (racing season) or their annual average?

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
There has been talk of it on other threads, such as:
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f24/buying-something-forum-84022/
As far as I know there isn't a compiled list. Even more confusing are the sellers who build up an excellent reputation, but then drop the ball for a period of time, then seem to recover. Do you rate them upon a bad 3 month period (racing season) or their annual average?
I say good sellers are consistent and should never drop the ball!! I understand there are unforeseen situations that may cause an issue here and there but that 's the only time there should be a problem...

·
Premium Member
5,193 Posts
A sellers rating section could be good. But to be fair a buyers rating must also be put in effect. Most of the guys here will sell stuff pretty reasonably to help a fellow member out. Venders could be rated also. We could have a veritable Lotus ebay here!

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
ive seen forums with a rating system for items sold/bought... it was a feedback system that displayed a # under the user name when they posted... actually it was called 'trader rating'

the # corresponded to the # of items that were sold (obviously not everyone rated a purchase, but the users with higher #'s normally meant they were good sellers (since people were leaving feedback of items sold/bought)

wouldn’t be a terrible idea for LT to adopt that kind of rating system in my opinion

·
not your dad's puns
1,760 Posts
Ditto, most other vBulletin sites I'm on have a "trader rating" feature. It's crucial for assessing how to proceed with a transaction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts