The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Lotus Tokyo Center

803 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  JonS 
#1 ·
Last Sat I took a walk from Akihabara to the Lotus Tokyo center in Shibuya.

I was hoping they'd have an Exige S, but they only had a display stand for it. Anyway here are some photos. They had a silver Evora outside, but I didn't take any photos of that as it didn't appear to be anything different from the US model (apart from the steering wheel being on the right).

I did come away with a baseball cap and t-shirt, and they threw in a tiny black fabric bag. I decided against the >$100 fabric belt and even more expensive driving gloves.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.