The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting from the Detroit autoshow where Autoeurope was able to get floor space on the top floor! Good company around them! Aston Martin, frisker, tesla and VW.

Autoeurope brought our a elise, biofuel Exige, 2 Eleven, special edition elise, and a Exige S.

Great job autoeurope!! It's awesome to see tons of people gushing over the lotus!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
I hope they have business cards and literature ! I might get there next sunday.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I am hoping to be there tomorrow morning. I figure snow will keep lots of people away

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont know if its the fact that every vehicle there was S'd... but staring at the booth. Plus talking to Dave... and the release of the lotus manufactured supercharger. Gets me wondering if I should be putting one on before spring.

BTW the entire show was FANTASTIC this year! Every display had a car worth coming to see! I guess when you threaten the whole industry it helps create a better auto show! :D

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This thread is worthless without pics -eek-
I know... I know... I dropped the ball. I had my camera with me before I left and literally said out loud. No reason to bring it. Jalopnik has the entire autoshow up on their site! nope. lol

Only bad thing about the Lotus display was the lack of booth babies... Lambo though!

^^ Need to scrounge around next year if they are upstairs again! :clap:

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
I know... I know... I dropped the ball. I had my camera with me before I left and literally said out loud. No reason to bring it. Jalopnik has the entire autoshow up on their site! nope. lol

Only bad thing about the Lotus display was the lack of booth babies... Lambo though!

^^ Need to scrounge around next year if they are upstairs again! :clap:
Not bad Bob and they look familiar but did they have these? :drool:

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wow, didn't even notice this thread from eariler.

As far as next year, Auto Europe was invited back by the D.A.D.A and we're working towards having a much cooler display. I even have a hot model friend named Elise who I'm trying to work into the budget as a spokesmodel. How perfect is that?

But given that the Detroit city council just dropped the ball on the Cobo Hall deal, there's no telling what 2010 will bring. Fingers crossed...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts