• No, he can wait another 9 months

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I have been waiting for my dealer to call and take my order I have put together a little video tribute to Lotus and the USA Elise.

Both links are the same video and it is just under 2 minutes long.

This is 1024x768 video and you need a P4 2.2GHz or better to view this
http://www.premierusa.com/LotusElise1024P.wmv 4.5MB

This one is 640x480 and should work on most systems
http://www.premierusa.com/LotusElise640P.wmv 3MB

Hopefully my dealer will now think I am deserving and give me a call…

Patrick
2005 Elise on the list…waiting not so patiently

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Very cool.

·
Registered
751 Posts
looks all too familiar... Thats almost the exact same screen saver on my mac! (+or- a few pics)

still cool

-Whit

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
speaking of video... Randy, didn't you say you had some of the LA autoshow Elises pulling away after the show?

Patrick, I'm looking forward to viewing yours, I'm troubleshooting my computers issues at the moment... once that's done... hopefully I'll be able to see it!

Cade

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
MotorCade said:
speaking of video... Randy, didn't you say you had some of the LA autoshow Elises pulling away after the show?

Cade
LOL... I was thinking as I watched Patricko's video... that would be cool when spliced into my video. :)

I need to do the firewire camcorder-laptop thing. Been a little busy with work here, trying to make an *extra* $44k in the next 4 months. Anyone want to buy a kidney?

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Cade, it is a close run thing and I appreciate your support, tough crowd (voters anyway) over here at elisetalk.

Patrick
2005 Elise still waiting for the opportunity for my dealer to gouge me...

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Randy, if you put in a good word for me at my dealer you can use the video how ever you like:D

No, really if you need anything just ask.

Patrick,

2005 Elise waiting

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Very nice, I say Lotus should use this as an ad and pay you with an Elise! No red blooded enthusiast could watch this and not want an Elise!

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A free Elise, if only James was running LCU:D

All I would ask is the opertunity to purchase one...soon.

Patrick
2005 waiting still

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
nice job...
Simon Cowell says you are in!
Do you do weddings and bar mitzvahs too?

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, he can wait another 9 months
Does anyone else feel like they are pregnant with an Elise? I think I am getting in touch with my feminine side and I don't like it:eek: I think that us men prefer instant gratification:D

Patrick
2005 Elise and want it yesterday.

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Love the video! Where are the high resolution versions of the press kit photos available for download?

Good luck on your order.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I purchased the press kit on ebay for $55 and it came with a CD with very high rez images on it.

Vantage, do you have a DB7? AM gave me one for the weekend last year and I hope you did not buy it...:D

Patrick
2005 Elise, waiting

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
No, but I've been an Aston fan ever since my father put himself down for the new AMV8. The only DB7 I've ever driven was the best one they made...the DB7 GT. Shoot me a PM telling me how you liked the car, to avoid hijacking the thread.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts