The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been getting (another) Trim Shop order together. The order form

View attachment LCU_Trim_Order_Form[1][1][1][1][1].pdf

makes mention of the possibility for colors which are different from the standard interior colors. It has been indicated to me that this is not the case.

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with custom colors?

I have something like this coloration /texture in mind.

IMGP1326s%20%28Small%29.JPG

·
Registered
128 Posts
When it comes to interiors, I don;t think it gets any better than a Spyker.
Anyone have an extra $100k or so, and want to go partners on one?

ANDY

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
When it comes to interiors, I don;t think it gets any better than a Spyker.
Anyone have an extra $100k or so, and want to go partners on one?

ANDY
If you were in SF. It's my dream car.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
I think they take the interior styling a little too far.
But their switchgear is the best. Gorgeous!

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, the Spyker is a dream car, I'll probably never see one. Nonetheless, I do expect to some day see the Elise interior of my dreams, similar to this Europa in color but not extent.

this is it.jpg

I've seen many unique combinations including reds, burgundy, yellows, blues, gray. Would anyone show your special colors?

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
You can order your interior from the trim shop in any one of dozens of colors and patterns. You need to speak with your dealer that you are ordering from to get more info. Lotus has an extensive inventory of different leathers that they can use. Far bore than the Black, Blue, Red, Biscuit and Magnolia that have been available to the US market.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
You can order your interior from the trim shop in any one of dozens of colors and patterns. You need to speak with your dealer that you are ordering from to get more info. Lotus has an extensive inventory of different leathers that they can use. Far bore than the Black, Blue, Red, Biscuit and Magnolia that have been available to the US market.
One can try :) I gave up after three goes, and that was for just one piece. Not you Rob of course it was with someone else.

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,643 Posts
Lotus has always offered more interior options (leather and alcantara) in Europe than in the US. Check out this picture from one of the European auto shows.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Yes, the Spyker is a dream car, I'll probably never see one. Nonetheless, I do expect to some day see the Elise interior of my dreams, similar to this Europa in color but not extent.

View attachment 75388

I've seen many unique combinations including reds, burgundy, yellows, blues, gray. Would anyone show your special colors?
A bit too overthetop for me tastes..

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts