The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out everyone, Jeff has completed my interior.

Prices are obviously depending on material used.

Anything is possible. He has over 20 years experience at a major OEM.

Does fantastic work and you don't have to wait 14 months to get it! (LOTUS TRIM SHOP NEVER DID GET ME MY HVAC!!!)

Anyway, order forms are attached. For a quote please email the completed order form to either [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

Zach

Order forms....

·
Registered
7,131 Posts
Always wanted to see a wheel redone to match the rest of the interior. Would looks neat.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
The work seems impeccable.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Agreed. I've seen my share (and paid for!) of interior work and this looks fantastic!

Zach - can he do a shifter gaiter and ebrake boot? My alcantara ones are ripping and would like to have new ones done in basic black perforated leather with yellow stitching.
Would prefer not to go through the shop that originally did it for me.

Lemme know.

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jeff,

Sure he can def do that. The only issue with perforated leather, is that fact that what is in the lotus now isn't perforated leather. The holes are not stamped all the way through. They are actually just debossed. when you add a stitch to a perforated leather piece, the needle tends to jump around in the perforated holes. So, you end up getting a "walking" stitch line. Give him a call at....248-343-6706 (Jeff)

·
Registered
67 Posts
sup with the photoshopped steering wheel? any real examples of a wheel? interested in how the bottom center piece comes out.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He is finishing up the wheel right now. I will have plenty of photos once it is complete.

-Z

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

1 - 12 of 12 Posts