The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How much should I pay to get my center console in black leather with yellow stitching from a lotus dealer ????

I'm waiting a quote from my dealer in Montreal and it look like it is going to be around 500$. Is it possible I saw 390$ here somewhere on a thread ???:shrug:

Who is, are the most popular seller for that here on the forum ?

Also, when we place an order, do we need to send our own plastic console and they cover it or if it is a totally new console in leather and I'm gonna have 2 center console....???

Thanks

·
Registered
564 Posts
check out huntingridgemotors.com

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Yes we do have a center console that we can obtain locally that is indistinguishable from the trim shop unit but the price varies versus the factory prepared unit.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it cheaper then 400$ if we make it with your local trim shop ?

I got 410,00$ + 52,80$ for the taxes + 20$-40$ for the shipping from my Montreal Lotus dealer to me. It is going to be around 500$ in total.

If you make it with a local trim shop I guess you need my console to make it happen right ?

What I like with the Lotus trim shop is that I can still keep my console by the time I got the new one.....

Yes we do have a center console that we can obtain locally that is indistinguishable from the trim shop unit but the price varies versus the factory prepared unit.

·
Premium Member
11,897 Posts
I had one-color (black) done locally for $200; it took 1-2 days.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I had one-color (black) done locally for $200; it took 1-2 days.

do you have nice pictures of your console ?

You could send to me at : [email protected]

Do you think they can do black leather with yellow stitching ?

·
Banned
3,227 Posts
do we need to send our own plastic console and they cover it or if it is a totally new console in leather and I'm gonna have 2 center console....???

Thanks
1) I paid half of what you were quoted, directly from Lotus Trim Shop. However, it took 14 weeks to do. The first one came damaged, and had to be redone.

2) You don't need to send your own console. They give you two new ones. So you have your extra OEM set.

Here are before and after pics of my car:

before

after

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow. Very nice color choice to match with your seats!

·
Premium Member
11,897 Posts
I think I would also be interested at that price (black w/yellow stiching). Can you post the contact info?

ANDY
Andy -

It took a couple of minutes, as he'd moved:

Art, Kut-Rite Upholstery, 908-879-9277.

BTW, Art covered the "console" and all the way back including the "cup holder".

BBTW, the car is quieter due to this.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GLB,

Do you have a close picture to show the quality job of that you get from your local trim shop ?

·
Premium Member
11,897 Posts
sure, but be warned:

I am not a good photographer

I am v busy today

I have no idea how to change the size for this. I would appreciate someone telling me how to do this in simple, step-by-step instructions.

I am not bright...apparently.

These are way too big (1mb) for attachment. How do I fix this?? Anyone??

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You can send me the pictures onto my personnal email, [email protected] and I'll resize them for you and then send them back to you.
You only need to use PAINT program to reduce pictures.

sure, but be warned:

I am not a good photographer

I am v busy today

I have no idea how to change the size for this. I would appreciate someone telling me how to do this in simple, step-by-step instructions.

I am not bright...apparently.

These are way too big (1mb) for attachment. How do I fix this?? Anyone??

·
Premium Member
11,897 Posts
OK.

I cropped them in Kodak, and knew enough to try Paint. What do I do in Paint besides cropping which Kodak does?

Really, I'd like to know.

For example, how do I get the pic to be only full-screen size?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,897 Posts
I should mention that Lwein here really liked what I'd had done and thought it was perhaps better than he'd received.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts