The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been tracking my S240 regularly at Sebring. Want to up the ante a bit and tune it some more. Does anybody know who I can take this to for some upgrades/tuning? Will go to Orlando, Sarasota, etc. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I am in Orlando and the right way for our finicky little car is to Contact Charliex at goth.am webstore!
You don't want someone to pour honey in your ear and try and sell you a standalone ECU! Talk to Charlie, Talk the guys at Vision Function!
Nick

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've been tracking my S240 regularly at Sebring. Want to up the ante a bit and tune it some more. Does anybody know who I can take this to for some upgrades/tuning? Will go to Orlando, Sarasota, etc. Thanks!

cant help you that far north but in Broward we use Mach Motorsports, Carlos is very good and reasonably priced, has done lots of work for me and other guys with Lotus track cars - clutch & flywheel this week for me. there is a link to their website on the motorsports tab on my site Park Place Car Condo

how are you set up for Sebring? curious to know as Lotus strong suit isnt fast long straightaways. Headed up with my S240 19th & 20th of Sept.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts