The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking on this board for a bit, and just thought I'd contribute something. Hi all!

If you haven't played Lotus Challenge, it's worth a look. I think you can only get it on the XBOX right now and since Microsoft bought the rights to it, it might stay that way (maybe it'll make it to the pc.) I believe it's an updated version of the game originally released on PS or PS2.

It's a pretty good driving simulation (as long as driving aids are turned off). I've played through most of the game and would recommend it to any Lotus enthusiast. It's a good way to pass the time while we're waiting for our cars and learn about some of the older, classic Lotus. Well, you won't learn much about any of the cars but you can read about 'em after you see them in the game. I wish the game included some history or technical specs on the cars.

It doesn't have the best graphics out there (textures are weak) and the steering control takes some getting used to, but it's mighty fun once you get the hang of it. I picked it up for 20 bucks a Best Buy.

·
Registered
237 Posts
i was prancing around the game in the store the other day thinking if its worth it!

But for 20 i think ill give it a go!

thx for the small review!:)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I was very disapointed in the game. I am huge GT fan, haveing played all three but GT2 and GT3 i have was serious and beat almost every race. I had a little hight expectations, I played two days after I put my deposit down.

If you havent played many driving simulation games then it will be decent but after the GT series of video games you have expect the best. But I agree for 20 bucks not all that bad.

-jeremy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts