1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I can only imagine the offspring those two cars are going to have!
A Loburu a Subus, a hiedous combinatin of economy and performance. En Elise with a Subaru engine,,,, what?

·
Registered
963 Posts
How exactly did that happen? I can't imagine that car on top of the Lotus? Of course, I live in Florida and we have no elevation. So, needless to say, I'm confused.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Nevermind, I guess the Lotus ran under that car and pushed it on top. Still odd.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe this is what a "Modern Wedgie" is?:D

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
_JD_ said:
Mopho-
How did your Sebring shots come out? Posted anywhere?
TIA
The shots came out good but they are not posted. My assignment was to do driver portraits, paddock atmosphere and car detail shots for the World Challenge, which will appear in the upcoming fan guide (supposedly). so I was pretty busy and did not get the chance to see much racing.

I do have some stuff posted from Infineon last summer if you have not seen it Infineon raceway

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Ouch! That's near downtown Los Angeles! I know that transition well. There's usually too much traffic and everybody is cutting each other off.

Looks like the Lotus driver will hate life and the Subie driver isn't too bad off.

Bob

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Looks like the esprit wedged himself under the subaru.

The problem with a car shaped like a wedge. I think about scenarios like this all the time when I'm driving Wedgie.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
maybe they were just trying to follow the instructions on the signs in the background:)

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Perhaps the Subaru was attempting to parallel park and the Lotus was low enough to back up on? :eek:

that is freaky!

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
LOL!! Nice esprit though! well, was....

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
RE: Guess who won.

Looks like the Subaru driver came out on top this time...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts