I am here with you

though you're far away

I am here to stay...

WHOA - sorry, just heard a Michael Jackson song on the radio... :D

uh, I mean to say - I can't reach it either good sir. :wave:

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Not just you. Perhaps they are using a Lotus immobilizer system on the website.

It's not just you!

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
We are upgrading our hard drive capacity and should be up and running again shortly.

·
Registered
138 Posts
That is funny I just tried to get to the website to look for a phone number to reach them. I have searched the website in the past to no avail, does anyone know how to reach a Lotus representative? Sorry to put this in this thread but trying to search is nearly impossible, the forum drops lotus and usa from my search so I get like 40 pages with every search.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
That is funny I just tried to get to the website to look for a phone number to reach them. I have searched the website in the past to no avail, does anyone know how to reach a Lotus representative? Sorry to put this in this thread but trying to search is nearly impossible, the forum drops lotus and usa from my search so I get like 40 pages with every search.
Who in particular are you trying to reach? You can drop me a PM if you wish.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f93/dealer-list-1026/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts