The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wing and mounting hardware From a 2016 Lotus Exige 360 Cup. In my opinion the best Looking Lotus wing available. Has optional Union Jacks and Top mounted Lotus Decals. Was going to fit it to my 2005 Elise, but sold the car. Would have required some simple offset brackets / standoffs to match the curve. Has slight scratch on bottom side you won’t see when mounted. Located in 43311. Buyer responsible for all shipping costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ooops. Thanks man. looking for $500 plus Shipping

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Any pics of the bottom where it would attach to the clam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
111 Posts
Can you expand on the brackets to mount it on an Elise? Where to buy them? Which ones? Is this OEM? Can the letters and flags be removed easily? Additional information will help with the sale. It looks great and good quality.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They would be more like shins than brackets. I was going to make them out of Black Nylatron which is very stiff. It would be flat on top side and sanded(shaped) to fit the curve on the back of the Elise. I mocked one up out of pourable urethane, and it looked original. Could also 3D print some. Anyway, that was my plan. I never looked to see if somebody made them. If they did it would probably be UK or someplace that the car was sold in more qty. Decals could all easily be removed. They look really nice though.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shims not shins. Love autocorrects

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Can you give me this measurement when you have a chance?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'd love to see this photoshopped onto an Elise before I consider it, it's so hard to picture in my mind. Love the wing!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Shims not shins. Love autocorrects

The wing and mounting hardware From a 2016 Lotus Exige 360 Cup. In my opinion the best Looking Lotus wing available. Has optional Union Jacks and Top mounted Lotus Decals. Was going to fit it to my 2005 Elise, but sold the car. Would have required some simple offset brackets / standoffs to match the curve. Has slight scratch on bottom side you won’t see when mounted. Located in 43311. Buyer responsible for all shipping costs.

PM sent

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.