The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else notice that Lotus has finally updated their website with 2008 models? Don't like the look of the California car much,

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shouldn't be writing this late at night. TY notice they also have the 2008 brochure that you can download. Personally I liked last year's brochure better but it look like they have added more copy this year, so that is good.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Under Exige S it says "Bearing the same engine and supercharger as the new Elise SC, the 2008 Lotus Exige S produces 218 HP and 156 lb ft of torque from a high revving 1.8 liter Toyota built 2ZZ engine." I thought that being late several months they would at least know their product. rotfl

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Under Exige S it says "Bearing the same engine and supercharger as the new Elise SC, the 2008 Lotus Exige S produces 218 HP and 156 lb ft of torque from a high revving 1.8 liter Toyota built 2ZZ engine." I thought that being late a several months they would at least know their product. rofl
rotflrotflrotfl

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thanks a lot for checking it out or else I know I wouldn't. I totally love the Elise SC. Thanks again.

-Andre

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Under Exige S it says "Bearing the same engine and supercharger as the new Elise SC, the 2008 Lotus Exige S produces 218 HP and 156 lb ft of torque from a high revving 1.8 liter Toyota built 2ZZ engine." I thought that being late several months they would at least know their product. rotfl
They are referring to the 220 Exige S....not the 240 S.

·
Registered
425 Posts
What on earth are the Prism Green and Moonstone Silver colors? They cost $5,100 extra. Wow. And what happened to Krypton Green. :confused: One of my favorite colors. Isotope Green? Is that close?

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
I just looked yesterday and it wasn't updated. You're quick!

Ack...the standard Elise is moving to 175mm front tires? More understeer, please!

And curb weight elevates to 2006 lbs for the Elise SC :p I knew it wouldn't be 1987 like all the magazines were claiming.

Are they still selling the type 72D? Who the heck is gonna buy that?

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Looks fine to me? Are you thinking of the Exige S 240? You are also aware that there are 2 Exige variants for 2008.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
How does the Elise SC go from 0-60 in 4.4 and the Exige do it in 4.1 with the same engine?
Traction... the Elise SC base comes with AD07's and the Exige S comes with A048's.

Did you see they listed 0-100 faster for the Elise SC (10.7 vs 11.0 seconds)... drag I guess.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts