The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought Robbie's (director of LotusCupUSA) racing suit which is a size 50. So it will fit someone 5'7" around 145 pounds. It is a high grade OMP suit most of us racing in LotusCup series wear.
Only thing has to be changed is the name on the belt.
Asking $1200
(Photo below courtesy of Jack F.)

Attachments

·
Registered
663 Posts
Damn, I would love to have something like that. Not even close to my size, nor would I ever need it or use it. haha

Except maybe to pick up chicks... you know, show up places with the Exige in that suit and try to convince women that I'm a professional driver for Lotus. Right .... ?

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
at first glance it reminded me of Ricky Bobby's adversary.. :)

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
wow..i think i was actually pretty close! If you ain't first, you're last :facepalm

Attachments

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm about that size and am very interested. Let me see if I can get permission from the wife.

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, I would love to have something like that. Not even close to my size, nor would I ever need it or use it. haha

Except maybe to pick up chicks... you know, show up places with the Exige in that suit and try to convince women that I'm a professional driver for Lotus. Right .... ?

If you wear this to a bar, I guarantee you will go home with a girl...just don't know how she'll look.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm about that size and am very interested. Let me see if I can get permission from the wife.

Here are some reasons:
Early birthday gift, early Father's Day gift, early Colin Chapman's birthday gift, Easter gift, early Mother's Day gift....

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts