The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes you just realize something useful.

1. I have a web site.
2. Elise demos are floating around the country & we, the perspective owners, don't know where they are at any time.
3. Why don't I find out where they are & publish it?

So, to prove that my website has some use & I'm not a complete blockhead is the LotusFury.com Elise Demo Locator webpage.

LotusFury.com Elise Demo Locator

If you know where one is email me @ [email protected]

Please include:
Dealership, Contact, Model, Color & dates that it will be there.

If I had only though of this sooner. Oh well.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
LF, there's currently one at Scottsdale, Az Lotus. They've had it for about two weeks and will probably have it for another two weeks. I'm going to try and get more photos this weekend.

Here's a link to my visit:

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=746

Oh, sales person's name is Mark Woods and it's an artic silver Euro S2.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Good idea. And yes, you should have done this 6 months ago. :)

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
* * * I've found all three * * *

If you're in the area of one of these dealership give'em a call & have some fun.

·
Registered
95 Posts
You missed the silver 111s that is at Portland International Raceway this weekend for the All British Field Meet. There were plenty of test rides and drives at the Lotus Club trackday today. I was lucky enough to get 15 minutes on the track without a co-pilot. Way too much fun!

- Jim
'97 Cateram Seven
'66 Lotus Elan
'05 Lotus Elise - On order

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, I'll check with the DC people monday. If anyone wants to call their dealership & ask when they are going to get one I'll try and put a schedule on that page.

Or, if say, someone who knows what the schedule will be could drop me an email. (hopefully it will end with @lotuscars.com)

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
"Press" cars- that should mean pre-production models. Guess we'll have a chance to check out a Fed Elise before placing a order after all. Just got to wait for them to work there way to the west coast.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not that lucky yet. They all are 111's., 156 HP K series Rover engines. Great cars, probably about 90% of what we will be getting without the fru fru that will be in the S3.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts