The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The New LotusFury.com!

Got my website all pretty now. I have included some more pictures - higher quality this time. Thanks to my girlfriend for making it pretty. :)

I'm starting to do a "Car of the Day(CORD)" thing. It'll take a few weeks to get done (school & work & new business taking up my fun time). I'm setting it up as a PHP program and I'm going to have it so that any website can grab the COTD pix. Should be pretty cool once (if) I get it going. When you get your Elise you can send me photos and I'll put them on the COTD. Can't wait to start seeing people with beaming smiles next to their brand new Elise.

Next April: New Owner's Month????

My Demo Locator is way out of date but hopefully I can get that updated in the next few days.

Any suggestions send an Email or write back here.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Great site. Much better than the old one. Looks fantastic. Much better than the corporate site!!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My goal was to look better than Lotus' corp website. I would love for Lotus to hire her on to redo their website. She lives in Cambridge England, about 2 hours away from Hethel - so if any Lotus people are reading she can drive out and meet with you... (Coldsoba.com - shameless plug :))

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Hey Lotus Fury,

I see your in Pittsburgh to. Which Elise do they have at Ascot now?
I saw the blue 111s a while ago. Do you know how many people are on the list now?

I was going with Yellow. What color are you getting?

Who else is in Pittsburgh and on the list?

:)

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They don't have an Elise now, it went to Midwest Auto Group. Wish they did, I have requests for some pictures. I think there are at least 30+ on the list, maybe up to 50 but I'm not sure. I've got to give Curt a call and ask.

As for Color I'm one of the Chrome Orange Mafia, I'm pretty sure Smura is the Don of that group, I'm just an underling. :cool:

I know there's a few people from the North Hills SCCA and Steel Wheels SCCA that have said they are interested but I don't know any of their names. Can't wait to get mine up and running at Beaver Run. That should be fun.

·
Registered
493 Posts
No, the Don's got to be Clyde at LCUSA. All the credit is his. I just like to talk it up in hopes that it will get me a car quicker.

Got to have a dream to keep me going for the next 9 months.:)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey Pittsburgher's I am on the list now!!! Number 28. So where do you guys want to have the first race? Its good to see you guys haven't taken my color yet...all black!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Cool, so far all different colors. Beaver Run will be cool. I'll need to get my skills sharpened up with some AutoX.

I spoke to Curt yesterday at Ascot, he told me there are 25 people on the list. You say your 28, are you on their list?

·
Registered
213 Posts
I am on the list and already trying to figure out a way to move up! Hopefully some of those people in font of me will bail out after a few months. I am in it for the long haul though. I waited 13 months for the damn Boxster so nine should be a breeze!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
plesset said:
I am on the list and already trying to figure out a way to move up! Hopefully some of those people in font of me will bail out after a few months.
Don't count on this as a way to move up. Most of the dealers seem to have figured out that they should hold onto to these spots when people bail and use them to extract a premium from latecomers who really want the car. I'm ok with that, because hopefully it will allow them to honor MSRP for those of us with the foresight and patience to have been on the list for such a long time.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Lotus Fury said:
[...]
Any suggestions send an Email or write back here.
Several of the "rumours" (sic) in your Elise Overview page are outdated. And I have no idea where you are getting your incorrect tire size information.

Also, this board is called EliseTalk, not "Lotus Talk."

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Re: Re: LotusFury.com Updated!

Dan said:
Several of the "rumours" (sic) in your Elise Overview page are outdated. And I have no idea where you are getting your incorrect tire size information.

Also, this board is called EliseTalk, not "Lotus Talk."

Ok, updated. Anything else?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts