The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Lotus Elise - Touring
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took off my roof and passenger seat to prep for some window tint install and realized that our dog would fit perfectly in the space. She loved the ride to our local park!
Anyone else bring their dog along on rides? I laid an old sheet down to prevent any scratches on the interior trim and she sat and enjoyed the airflow as we did a short trip around town. Certainly impractical but it was a lot of fun for a morning drive, and I’ll take any excuse to do an errand in the Lotus!

Attachments

·
Administrator
1,798 Posts
Stanley always rides with us. If the car starts and he doesn't go he pouts until his next ride.

Reactions: mattjk and Spy009r0

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
I haven't taken them out in mine, but we'd take our two corgis out in my wife's Sky Redline. They loved having the top down

·
Premium Member
2,707 Posts
Various Dobermans have had more seat time in my various Lotuses than anyone other than me, since the last several came to work with me every day. By the time I had to take the hat off he would curl up and ly down with his nose on the dash, pressed against the windshield. This is Nick I have a pic somewhere of Sid in my +2 on the way to LOG 4.

·
Premium Member
2005 Lotus Elise - Touring
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is fantastic! Reminds me of my favorite book The Art of Racing in the Rain, I’m sure most if not all on here have read or seen the movie.
@exigegus - I’m sure your pups love the open air feel of a 7, even more more than you do!
@BruinBears - Those are great looking Aussies!! Are they related?

·
2005 Graphite Grey Elise
60 Posts
This is fantastic! Reminds me of my favorite book The Art of Racing in the Rain, I’m sure most if not all on here have read or seen the movie.
@exigegus - I’m sure your pups love the open air feel of a 7, even more more than you do!
@BruinBears - Those are great looking Aussies!! Are they related?
Actually white one isnt an aussie haha. Unknown random mix of things. I think our aussie was around 4 months old in this picture.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I've been meaning to get my 2 corgi's into my Elise to take some pictures. They shed like hell though so I've been putting it off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts