The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it's not like I'm a complete newbie to the forum. However, I'm now using my iPhone to keep up. I sign on and choose "new posts" to view all new posts since my last sign on. When I read a thread that has more than one page to it, is there any way to go directly back to the new post page that I was on? Right now I either have to 1: "previous page" multiple times until I get to the specific new post page I was on or 2: hit "new posts" again and try to get back to the page I was looking at (such as 5 out of 12) - which has changed anyway due to the new posts added just since I logged on?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
there should be a list of numbers in the bottom right that you can click to go directly to a page, but it only shows a small range, but the < and > should take you to the end and start pages.

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
Not familiar with the iphone at all, but in many web browsers, next the the "back" button there is an arrow that can be clicked to show a list of the pages gone through. When I want to go back several pages, I click that and pick the correct page from the drop down (the little black down arrow next to the green back button):
untitled.JPG

Does your iphone have that feature in its browser?

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
i too find myself surfing LT on my iPhone, i try not to spend too much time while using my iPhone, so i just go to userCP and respond or read post that i am active on
and leave the new/active posts when i get to my laptop or desktop

my.02

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
I have that problem too.
Not only are the reply to thread links not working for me, it's getting much much worse.
Had a link take me 18!!!!!! pages off from the right place!
Plus the jinking, jerking and jiving that the SLOW pages always do.
Most times I just get bored and end up on another forum while I'm waiting and don't come back.
Nice forum while it lasted.
Is it good to market on a forum that really pisses people off?
That's not how I would set it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts