The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Arquay single tip. Sorry I don't do impressions. and there are 7692.5 threads on this topic.

·
Registered
90 Posts
stage II VVVVRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM VVVVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
LOL

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
2bular 4" Ultra.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I was behind an Exige with the Arquy single tip a while ago and that thing screams! When he let off the gas the gurgles and pops were so loud I was flinching - it sounded like I was being shot at! Oh, he had a decat, though.

·
Registered
992 Posts
HANDS DOWN

the loudest exhaust from a lotus i've ever heard was the CO one at Summit Point today... u know who you are. Lotus Sport window sticker, GA Plates. Custom. One of a kind exhaust. Ouch! :drool:

Good driver too. Passed a SY Exige S and plenty of other stuff.

Good meeting you!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I was behind an Exige with the Arquy single tip a while ago and that thing screams! When he let off the gas the gurgles and pops were so loud I was flinching - it sounded like I was being shot at! Oh, he had a decat, though.
thats my favorite part of the exhaust!:drool:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Are you guys talking about the Arqray Single Tip? or is the arquy a different exhaust?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Yeah, who cares?!?! Many of the aftermarket exhausts are loud, obnoxious, pieces of crap. If you're worried about it, keep your base, Lotus exhaust. It creates as much power as any others, it won't make your neighbors angry, and will prevent you from looking like an ass.

/Not bitter or serious
//OK, bitter and serious

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
+1

i have a 2bular 3" and I doubt there is anything louder than that.
I've heard about 30 different Elise/Exige exhaust setups... Ara's "shay2nak" is definitely the loudest by far.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
If you want it that loud, why bother having a muffler? Just use a pipe.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
STAGE II = earplugs at 104 dB, it'll bust a drum.
Let me put it this way. I have a stage II exhaust on my Exige S that is painfully louder than the stage II on my Elise. When I've driven my (loud) Exige S behind Ara (Shay2nak) with his 2bular pipe, I can't even hear my own car. (His is so damn loud.)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Did the 2bular Insane ever make it passed the drawing board?

Image815.jpg

I wanted one of these, but Jim's hard to get in touch with-

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
umm, wheres the poll part of the thread?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts