The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One owner from new, spent its life in Sunny California and never raced. Great car that deserves a good home.

9766 miles
starshield
touring package
hard and soft tops
ipod cable

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have been looking for a MagBlue since the beginning of June!!! :nanner:

Had several fall through due to various reasons... others in line before me... seller decided not to sell... dealer wanting too much...

and now this!!! :nanner: EXACTLY how I want it... :nanner: hard and soft tops :nanner:, starshield :nanner:, and low miles... :nanner: pinch me... :nanner: no dont!!! :nanner:

PICK ME :nanner: PICK ME :nanner: PICK ME :nanner: (ok now I am just being a dork)

I do have cash in hand

Mike 719-495-7113 [email protected]

·
Registered
119 Posts
ok... this may sound like I am a stalker... but with only 1 post to his name, I decided to take matters into my own hands as far as contacting the seller. Incredible what you can find on the internet using google earth and reverse phone/address lookups. The 7647 street address across from the car was helpful...

Have a name, street address, phone numbers, and email... Shows you how much I am interrested in this car.

Anyway, I think I found the seller, Jeff, and left a message for him.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Are those scratches on the side?

·
Registered
297 Posts
I had sent a PM, but I'm clearly not as interested in the car as some people are... haha

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Currently Sale is pending on this one will let you know if that changes. Thanks for your interest

·
Registered
119 Posts
It is me! :nanner:

I am very excited! :nanner:

My wife is giving me such hard time about the dancing bananas... I am going to make her do a dancing banana dance before I give her a ride! :nanner:

·
Registered
275 Posts
It is me! :nanner:

I am very excited! :nanner:

My wife is giving me such hard time about the dancing bananas... I am going to make her do a dancing banana dance before I give her a ride! :nanner:
Awesome!

Here's something besides the dancing bananas....

::clap::clap::clap::panic::panic::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts