The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an idea what would cause the voltage measured from Fuse Block "C" (located under the passenger footwell) to be ~9.4V .

I have my oil pressure and AFR gauges powered from Fuse C3 (Aux Key In) and they stopped working today. After checking everthing else I measured the voltage in the fuse block and its ~9.4V.

The aux power socket (cigarete lighter port) measures 12.4V so the battery is not the problem.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Check that the fuse has not blown and you are getting a back flow. Otherwise the only thing that could reduce the voltage to that level when it is OK elsewhere is a high resistance between the ignition switch and the fuse.
Michael
Anyone have an idea what would cause the voltage measured from Fuse Block "C" (located under the passenger footwell) to be ~9.4V .

I have my oil pressure and AFR gauges powered from Fuse C3 (Aux Key In) and they stopped working today. After checking everthing else I measured the voltage in the fuse block and its ~9.4V.

The aux power socket (cigarete lighter port) measures 12.4V so the battery is not the problem.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked the fuse and its ok. I also measured the voltage from the fuse slot after pulling it and thats were I got the 9.4V.

What do you mean when you say "back flow"?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts