The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
There are a lot of charity car runs throughout Vancouver. The first is Cruise of your Cause in April - Cruise for Your Cause - In Memory of Larry Bowering - Home. Come join us. There are a few runs through the Lotus Dealer. The last run is a Toy run in December. I'll see you on Hwy #7 or 99! Welcome to town.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are a lot of charity car runs throughout Vancouver. The first is Cruise of your Cause in April - Cruise for Your Cause - In Memory of Larry Bowering - Home. Come join us. There are a few runs through the Lotus Dealer. The last run is a Toy run in December. I'll see you on Hwy #7 or 99! Welcome to town.
Oh hey didn't see this until now. Thanks for the warm welcome, really enjoying it here so far. This event sounds awesome, it's a shame I'll miss it as I'll actually be heading out of the country that day, though I'll be sure to get involved in the future.

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought I had to head to San Francisco for work on Friday afternoon but looks like Sunday morning instead, would love to get in on this. Did you want to meet up somewhere and do a cruise?

Boston Bar would be a nice drive, Manning Park is an option, Whistler also possible...

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Off the top of my head, I came up with Boston Bar. Fat Jacks is a nice place to eat. Whistler is in Tourist season now, busy busy. Been a while since I've been to Manning park.....hmmm.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh okay i had forgotten about tourist season at whistler, not savvy yet with the high and low times there. Yeah man I could for sure do Boston bar I'm easy, whatever you like

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Right On, if you want to recommend a meeting point near where you're setting off from westcoastlotus then maybe the three of us can depart from there as a crew?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm not free this weekend, but would be interested in upcoming drives. Whistler or Lillooet could be fun at the right time of day to avoid traffic. Hope you have a great time tomorrow!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Anybody else thinking of heading up to Whistler this weekend? There's one sunny day forecast for Saturday so I'm planning to drive up in the morning and check out the annual turkey sale.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts