Registered
2008 Exige S240
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who sells the lowest priced toyo r888s?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
After shopping around I found the tiredeals4less.com had the best price in april. But this was after a discount they were offering at that time. And I had to wait 3 weeks for delivery, because it wasn't in stock.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
TD4L is still the cheapest, with their 5% discount code, type in R888 when ordering online. Another option is The Tire Shoppe, which is a little pricier but they may have your items in stock if TD4L doesn't. I recently ordered a pair of 205-40-17s from TD4L and they're shipping out next Tuesday.

·
Registered
2008 Exige S240
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TD4L is still the cheapest, with their 5% discount code, type in R888 when ordering online. Another option is The Tire Shoppe, which is a little pricier but they may have your items in stock if TD4L doesn't. I recently ordered a pair of 205-40-17s from TD4L and they're shipping out next Tuesday.
Thanks for that promo code buddy...saved me $39

-robert

·
Registered
146 Posts
FYI,
I have them in stock and I can match that discount. They could ship today.
Joe
The TireShoppe.com
PS The shipping calculator is incorrect, call for shipping cost.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
i drove 2 and a half hours out to see joe at the tire shop. +1 for them. i dont know about cheapest. but customer service was well above average. i had a few questions, he took me down stairs and i had a chance to compare the tires and and sizes. very happy!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Another +1 for Joe. His price is good. You'll have tires in 3-4 days. He supports this board. He'll calmly set you straight when you call all confused about your order from a rest stop in Nebraska. ;)

Oh, and there's the cool t-shirt too.

-Brad

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
I will be needing a pair of r888's real soon after a couple of track sessions....anyone running any specials?

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm on the bandwagon for Joe. I've bought twice from him with excellent service and advice both times.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i drove 2 and a half hours out to see joe at the tire shop. +1 for them. i dont know about cheapest. but customer service was well above average. i had a few questions, he took me down stairs and i had a chance to compare the tires and and sizes. very happy!

Drove down? where are they located again. Did you have them change your tires down there for you? Just curious when I need new tires next season. I think I want R888's.

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Ok I know it's not "quite" the right thread for this but how do the R888's compare to A048's?

TurboPhil: I know what you'll say - I'm looking for other people to chime in ;)
In a nutshell, on the track, r888's are stickier than A048's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts