The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting together a group buy for 10 carbon splitters. These will have twill weave. Production will take 4-6 weeks from when the group buy closes. These come in a gel coat we do not offer them in black.

Price is $410 + 10 shipping 48 states. international, Alaska, and Hawaii please PM me.

Any questions or for payment instructions please email me at [email protected] or PM me.

Thanks
Kevin

This is a pic of how it will look on the car (this one isnt carbon but its the same design)

·
Registered
394 Posts
so for day-to-day speeds on roads, these are mainly to protect the front clam shell (and not for actual down-force), am I right?
(and of course, I'm sure that they look good, especially on a white car)

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so for day-to-day speeds on roads, these are mainly to protect the front clam shell (and not for actual down-force), am I right?
(and of course, I'm sure that they look good, especially on a white car)
These splitters do put down downforce, thats why theres many threads about people ripping them right off the car if they dont bolt it down correctly. My fiberglass one was track tested by a member here in which he ran a better time with it than without it.

·
Registered
394 Posts
good to know!
I know that shipping on an item like this (from the US to Europe) would be prohibitively expensive, but just so that won't have any regrets afterwards for not asking:
can you PM me the shipping cost to Europe?

thanks.

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
good to know!
I know that shipping on an item like this (from the US to Europe) would be prohibitively expensive, but just so that won't have any regrets afterwards for not asking:
can you PM me the shipping cost to Europe?

thanks.
Shipping something like this if I had to guess would be $75-100. I can double check

1 - 20 of 22 Posts