The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lowtush Splitter Group Buy (ENDED 10/25)

Hey everyone

Im organizing another group buy which is already underway. These splitters as always will be manufactured in the UK by my supplier. The lead time is 6-8 weeks. These splitters will aesthetically enhance the front end of your elise and well as provide downforce. This will also be an inexpensive way to protect your front clam or cover up some of the existing damage to your front fins. The splitters will be delivered to me, at that time they will be inspected and indvidually wrapped, and shipped to you via fedex.

Pricing will remain the same at $265 shipped within the 48 states. Shipping to canada is available, please PM me.

If anyone wants their splitter painted to match their car, I can offer that at an additional $150

I do need a favor from the members who have bought my splitter. If you have any pictures, please post them up or email them to me.

Also I have created a Facebook page, which everyone can use to share pictures and opinions of their splitter.

www.facebook.com/lowtush

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
when do you plan on putting the orders in, I am thinking of getting one in yellow/pink to start my elise 'accents'

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
when do you plan on putting the orders in, I am thinking of getting one in yellow/pink to start my elise 'accents'
There's are already in the making. I can add a few more with out too much deal. I'm expecting to have them by the early nov if there are no delays.

If you want one I need to let the manufacturer know ASAP. Pm me or email me we can work out details.

·
Such Administrating
6,894 Posts
I'm down as a maybe, I'll know within the week. I definitely want one, just don't know if I can just yet.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts