The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

This is a repost, I bumped my old thread to a lower price but wasn't able to edit the title so figured it got skimmed over by a few people.

For sale is a set of Satin Black LSS wheels from an '06 Exige. The front wheels are a bit wider than usual at 6.5" which to the best of my knowledge was only available on 05/06 Sport pack Elise's and 06 Exiges (MY 2007+ were only 6"). Great overall condition (9/10).

For reference, tire sizes currently mounted are:

Rear - 225/45 ZR17

Front - 195/50 ZR16

The Toyo Proxes are well worn and would need to be replaced (would have tires removed if they need to be shipped)

Firm at $1000 - Local Pickup in Norwood, NJ.

Email is the best way to contact me - [email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
I'd like to buy these, as they are the same as I have on my '07 Exige S and I need another set for street/autox/rainy day track. The R888Rs I have on are only good for dry track days. Can you ship to 98632? I'd pay in advance for you to have the worn tires removed so you ship just the rims. I'm betting a tire/wheel shop will give you some boxes? Let me know. I can pay w/ paypal, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,537 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
293 Posts
Trey,
If you run the RE71R instead you will find they are amazing dry and wet track tires.
Everybody who runs the 888R say they are good in the dry and horrible in the wet.

I love the Bridgestones for a tire that I can drive to the track and home at the end of the day under any condition.

Best,
Henry

I'd like to buy these, as they are the same as I have on my '07 Exige S and I need another set for street/autox/rainy day track. The R888Rs I have on are only good for dry track days. Can you ship to 98632? I'd pay in advance for you to have the worn tires removed so you ship just the rims. I'm betting a tire/wheel shop will give you some boxes? Let me know. I can pay w/ paypal, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,537 Posts
I got an email from Tyler, these wheels were sold a while ago. Somehow this post reappeared.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Trey,
If you run the RE71R instead you will find they are amazing dry and wet track tires.
Everybody who runs the 888R say they are good in the dry and horrible in the wet.

I love the Bridgestones for a tire that I can drive to the track and home at the end of the day under any condition.

Best,
Henry
Thanks for the suggestion! Which Bridgestone model do you suggest?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts