No commercial posts whatsoever. This includes any posts from re-sellers, manufacturers, or anybody who could be considered a parts business. This forum is for Non-Commercial posting only, and any commercial sales posts will be removed by the staff. If you are interested in posting commercially or advertising your business on this site, please contact [email protected] for more information. Thanks!
1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.
2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.
3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although it’s acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.
4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.
5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm always confused when this comes up. I think #3 says, "it’s acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer." Doesn't that mean you can list an item and ask for everyone's best offer? I would like to see a pic of those wheels/tires though.
Not trying to fight or argue, just want to know from the mods if these rules are still the rules we use?