Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,
I have 4 LSS wheels. Brand new, never been on a car. The two fronts are the anodized type and the two rears are the painted silver ones that Lotus provided when they could not get the anodized. I have had them for years and years.
Are these the last 4 new LSS in the world?
I think I might want to sell them. Open to offers. All together or one at a time. I paid $1600 for the 4 of them.
If you are going to email me please send to tvacc*at*lotusowners dot you know where.
Wheels are in Buffalo NY.

Reactions: ace10

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has been a while since I posted something for sale and I just read the rules. I guess if you dont post pictures they will remove the post. Give me a day or two and I will put up some pictures. I can not lift that much anymore so I have to get someone to help me as the wheels are up high in my garage. I am very well known in the Lotus world. President of Lotus Ltd and Vice President of the LOONYs (Lotus Owners of NY). I promise everyone I have the parts.

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I am afraid I have to apologize to everyone. I got my wheels down today and I only have two unused ones left. I must have painted the other two black to use on my Elise. It is a bi*ch to get old and have your memory start to get mixed up. Anyways the one the is the anodized one is a rear. The one that is painted or plated or however Lotus did it is a front. I will put up pictures tonight as soon as I get back from a meeting. I have posted the photos. The first one is the front, second is the rear, both new. The third is a rear that I had soda blasted. I have been told I have to post a price. OK. These might be the last new never used LSS wheels on the planet. $600 each or open to offers. They are for sale. The blasted one $400. Buyer pays shipping, Fedex, any service you want. They pack and you pay for the packing as well. This is Sunday night, 8/2

Edit 8/15, I am pulling these off the market until after my surgery. Sorry.

Reactions: 6TVRs+

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also have about 6 or 7 LSS black wheels unmounted and I have 4 mounted with4 year old tires with lots of tread. They were silver till I painted them black with ordinary spray paint. I do not like to powder coat aluminum wheels as it is not good for the aluminum. I have promised to give a friend first crack at them. If he does not take them I will put them up here.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,600 Posts
@tvacc No feeler threads. They're for sale or I'm closing this. Also, you need to state a price. It can be unrealistic OBO ($2000 OBO), but you still need to post a price. Thanks.

San

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi all,
I have been told by oldmansan that there are two types of silver LSS wheels. A silver painted, and a high polish silver painted. I don't know which one the painted one is so I will have to do some research. I will pull it off the market till I find out. While the anodized one is still for sale, I will have to pull them both off till I find out. Unfortunately I am going in for surgery next Monday and with my business and preparing to be away from it for about a week and everything else I just don't have the time to research this now.

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Moderator, please close this.

·
Administrator
2,037 Posts
closed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.