The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Pitt Race this weekend and one of the instructors mentioned that he is surprised how little interest there is from Lotus owners to track their cars. According to him they have not hosted any Lotus Club events at the track. The track offered to help me organize an event if I could find enough interest.

So I was wondering if any of you LT members in and around Pittsburgh would be interested in doing a track day. I would think we could do 3 groups so that everyone would be able to run with a group that they are comfortable with. If we do it on a weekday, cost would be around $150 or so for a whole day. That would be the best priced HPDE out there.

Any takers?

·
Registered
291 Posts
I was at Pitt Race this weekend and one of the instructors mentioned that he is surprised how little interest there is from Lotus owners to track their cars. According to him they have not hosted any Lotus Club events at the track. The track offered to help me organize an event if I could find enough interest.

So I was wondering if any of you LT members in and around Pittsburgh would be interested in doing a track day. I would think we could do 3 groups so that everyone would be able to run with a group that they are comfortable with. If we do it on a weekday, cost would be around $150 or so for a whole day. That would be the best priced HPDE out there.

Any takers?
I'm kinda surprised to hear that...while I haven't done an HPDE at pittrace, I have done a ton of their low key events, autox's, and almost every trackcross. I'll always see at least one other Lotus while I'm there too. In fact, there were 4 Exige's and an Elise at the last track outing.

I've been trying to get out for a track day, but haven't had the time. I'd definitely be up for a day at the track!

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
I'm kinda surprised to hear that...while I haven't done an HPDE at pittrace, I have done a ton of their low key events, autox's, and almost every trackcross. I'll always see at least one other Lotus while I'm there too. In fact, there were 4 Exige's and an Elise at the last track outing.

I've been trying to get out for a track day, but haven't had the time. I'd definitely be up for a day at the track!
I was the blue exige :wave:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts