The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some crazy guy in Sweden is doing an M5 S62 V10 engine swap into an S2 Exige. He seems to be doing all the fab work himself, and had started a build thread to track his progress. Why I didn't stumble across this sooner, I will never know, but I wanted to share this since I hadn't seen it posted here before. Looks like it still is heavily a work in progress, but it's exciting to think of the final product. :drool::drool: Hennessey schmennesey :evil:

Good stuff starts here: rejsa.nu :: Lotus Exige S2 V10 GTR 2005/2011*

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Uh, do the front wheels still even touch the ground?

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Of course this will upset the "purists" but to be damned with all that. There are so many "pure" boring Lotuses out there as it is!

Never heard of the Bitter GT1, sounds very cool thanks for posting. Even though it doesnt have the BMW V10, it looks like it has the E60 M5 tail lights or similar rotfl

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Of course this will upset the "purists" but to be damned with all that. There are so many "pure" boring Lotuses out there as it is!
LOL only because you're going k20a!

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Wasn't that what Chapman said "Add weight?" may not be the fastest but definitely the heaviest Lotus in history, hands down!!

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Not yet, still waiting on my exhaust from Tim to get coated then take it to Churchs. They use a dynapack though so numbers will be a bit high but itll be a good baseline.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Not yet, still waiting on my exhaust from Tim to get coated then take it to Churchs. They use a dynapack though so numbers will be a bit high but itll be a good baseline.
If a mid pipe is the only thing holding you up then you can come and get it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts