The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Ditto here, sadly I would not put it past Bernie. I'm actually loosing interest in F1 because of it.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was able to download this today. it is a cool widget with track maps, news etc., but sadly the video feature is disabled for my "country or location".

smells like bernie to me!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
i was able to download this today. it is a cool widget with track maps, news etc., but sadly the video feature is disabled for my "country or location".

Last year we were talking to some of the Porsche Cup guys at the USGP indy who lamented having to take out their in car cameras due to Bernie's rules, essentially since he had no control over video of the F1 course.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts

If you have access to a UK server I highly recommend watching the ITV coverage online. Just head to http://www.itv-f1.com/Home.aspx during the practice, race or qualifying and you can watch a live feed of the official ITV coverage. However they do block it by IP address which is why you will need to go through a UK server. People working in MNCs should just VPN through the London office :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts