The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been questions on hear about using this type of tie down. I have them on my trailer and they work great. The first couple of times you use them it takes a while but after that it gets easier. Once you have them on your car is very secure it is not moving on the trailer also they provide lots of clearance for the splitter!

Attachments

·
Nein Kinder
1,568 Posts
@HOT ROD - It looks like you are using proprietary fasteners that attach the straps to your trailer deck. Do you have any experience with using this style of strap on a flat bed tow truck? I don't trailer my car, but if I ever need to have my car towed, I'd like to have something the tow truck operator can use to secure my car without damaging it.

Glen

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
track

The track is part of the kit that mac's sales they have everything you can think of when it comes to tying down a vehicle. www.mac'scoustomtiedowns.com. The tow truck driver probably would not want you to bolt down the track to his flatbed.:smile2:You could always buy my trailer it's for sale look in the parts market forum :grin2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts