The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car club at JMU down in Harrisonburg is having its yearly show on April 4th. I'll be there with my elise and was hoping some more lotus guys could show up. Here is the info and a couple shots from last year...

"The show will be held on Saturday, April 4th, 2009 from 11am - 4pm, in the C4 lot of the JMU campus. The entrance to the lot is off of Cantrell Avenue.

There will be the following classes: Import, Domestic, Euro, Classic, Motorcycle.

Like last year, we're having various vendors to support the show! Subaru North America/Bob Wade Subaru will be present with their cars! Also, we're partnering with the Make a Wish Foundation to raise money for their cause of helping children with life-threatening illnesses - come out and support them! We've asked others such as Whiplash Motorsports and Mid Atlantic Motorwerkes to attend as well!

Also: We have been working with JMU to allow Valley Dyno Service of Elkton, VA to come out with their portable 2WD Dynojet! This is TBA and we'll hopefully know very soon if we can have them out to dyno cars, we'll get the word out here when we know!

So please mark your calendars and come out to support MM and the Make a Wish Foundation, show off your car or bike, hang out with car guys and motorsports enthusiasts and have an all around good time! Feel free to post up this flier and relevant information on other forums and spread the word!

Links to earlier show photos:

MMSports.org :: View topic - Madison Motorshow Spring 2008 - Sat. April 5th JMU Campus

MMSports.org :: View topic - Motorshow Pics - 56k blunt force trauma to the head

Untitled Document

jake thiewes | photography |

This is our biggest, most public event of the year, so we want you there...students/alumni, everbody! Post this up wherever you can ASAP; if we get clearance for the dyno, I have a 2nd flier to post up that you can edit in to your forum postings. Thanks"

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
All I see are a bunch of guys standing around. Where are all the women at? It's a college campus!

·
Registered
4,240 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Madden...You totally posted this before me! Woo woo. I'm trying to get off of work so I can get down there with everyone. Funny how that's me and a friend in the third pic! Keep in mind everyone that a drive up 33 West at the end of the show would be great.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I might be able to make this. I might have to miss because of family being in town. Is anyone planing a caravan down for NOVA?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Ok looks like I am in. So who wants to head out west to Winchester before heading south to JMU?

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Ok. I may drive the Gallardo down if Joe's going to make the trip. I have a couple of friends down there who've been wanting to see my car anyway. It will depend on the weather.

·
Registered
440 Posts
ChrisD...While you drive the Lambo how 'bout I follow you down in the GT-R :drool:

Have you checked-out my free detail in the mid-atlantic forum???

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Where exactly is JMU...any kind of address to landmark for mapquest?

JMU's website just says Harrisonburg, and all driving directions are from Route 81. If you've never been to Harrisonburg, or on Route 81, the directions are still lacking.

How about some directions from the DC Beltway, anybody?

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
If we dont want to show, is there parking near by?? or is parking more expensive than paying the money to show? lol

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
cool, i have to go see a friend of mine so i'll be taking my dd...nothing really anything to show. I'll swing by if i have time.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts