The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
#25 here but I'm guessing I won't get to take posession for another 7-8 months. That should give me enought time to make a decision on color.

There are a number of us buying from MAG who are trying to stay in touch and maybe even start a new Elise owners group for meets and the like. Send me a PM and I can add you to the group if you're interested.

Jim

·
Registered
206 Posts
GMorel, welcome to the party. Let us know what slot you get, I'm curious how many true believers MAG is up to.

I was considering getting all option packages + roof but I'm back on the fence for the racing kit. I plan on tracking it about 3-4 times a year and it sounds like it might be a little on the harsh side for the rest of the time. As thay can add the sport packege at a later date (obviously for more $$ than from the factory) I'm considering getting the regular suspension and if I find it is unacceptable I can always make the change later. That would give me a second set of wheels as well.

Of course if any of you low number folks are in the Cleveland/Akron area and are getting the Sport suspension I would be indebted to you if I could get your impressions and maybe even a ride to see for myself. You could save me from making a big mistake one way or the other.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Old Dude
2005 Lotus Elise touring, hard top, Starshield
1,326 Posts
Jim, I agree with you completely. I'll add the sport package if I need it.

I do want the hard top and touring package, but I wonder if I can get the regular canvas top too? to use on days when I go out and just want to take a quick emergency rain top and don't want to take up the space with the padded top? I'll pay for it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.