The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
are they one of the original 38 dealers appearing on the official Lotus site? If
not, forget it. dealerships are not increasing (from 38 to 50) for two years
according to Lotus exec.

·
Registered
206 Posts
#25 here but I'm guessing I won't get to take posession for another 7-8 months. That should give me enought time to make a decision on color.

There are a number of us buying from MAG who are trying to stay in touch and maybe even start a new Elise owners group for meets and the like. Send me a PM and I can add you to the group if you're interested.

Jim

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Craig Erven #33 at MAG

I know of several others and have been distributing Emails so we can all stay in touch.

Anyone new contact me at [email protected] if you like.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hi everybody -

I'm also on the list at MAG and look forward to a pleasant purchasing experience.

Count me in...:)

·
Registered
206 Posts
GMorel, welcome to the party. Let us know what slot you get, I'm curious how many true believers MAG is up to.

I was considering getting all option packages + roof but I'm back on the fence for the racing kit. I plan on tracking it about 3-4 times a year and it sounds like it might be a little on the harsh side for the rest of the time. As thay can add the sport packege at a later date (obviously for more $$ than from the factory) I'm considering getting the regular suspension and if I find it is unacceptable I can always make the change later. That would give me a second set of wheels as well.

Of course if any of you low number folks are in the Cleveland/Akron area and are getting the Sport suspension I would be indebted to you if I could get your impressions and maybe even a ride to see for myself. You could save me from making a big mistake one way or the other.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Jim, I agree with you completely. I'll add the sport package if I need it.

I do want the hard top and touring package, but I wonder if I can get the regular canvas top too? to use on days when I go out and just want to take a quick emergency rain top and don't want to take up the space with the padded top? I'll pay for it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts