The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Just to picked up my Elise tonight from AutoEurope. Magnetic blue with the touring pack!!! Awesome, cant tell you how good it looks and sounds, far better than my old Series 1 111S.
Must just add the guys at AutoEurope were great and have actually got a track weekend sorted out in a copule of weeks time with a film crew!!!! Check there Web site.
Ive been sat in my garage for the last 1/2 and hour!!! Cool!!

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
kobrien7 said:
Hey all,
Just to picked up my Elise tonight from AutoEurope. Magnetic blue with the touring pack!!! Awesome, cant tell you how good it looks and sounds, far better than my old Series 1 111S.
Must just add the guys at AutoEurope were great and have actually got a track weekend sorted out in a copule of weeks time with a film crew!!!! Check there Web site.
Ive been sat in my garage for the last 1/2 and hour!!! Cool!!
Did you buy the over MSRP car that was sitting in the showroom between the P-cars and next to the Modena? If so, your car is responsible for my second-guessing my color choice. It is absolutely beautiful.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
congratulations! :clap:

be sure to post pics!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
magnetic blue

:clap: way to go...enjoy it!:cool:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all, no my car was delivered as per oder 5, and not the magnetic "Spare" car. I am really happy with the colour choice thou!!! Ill get some picks up the weekend!

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
The 'surplus' cars bother me a bit. Thank you for sharing your number so that those of us below you on the list have an idea of where we stand. I hope you're enjoying your wonderful new toy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts