The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know which dealers ordered magnetic blue demos?

·
Registered
394 Posts
ulmpharmd said:
Does anyone know which dealers ordered magnetic blue demos?
Did you see the photo's I took yet? I can email them to you one by one if you want.. Let me know..

Adamp

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No adam, i never saw them and am dying to see some pics of this color to make my decision. What would you do b/w red and this color. I know i've asked this question before, but i'm desperate. I'm worried about swirl marks and fading with the red, but i want the blue to look just as sharp as the red. Please email me these pics. Thanks, aaron

my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
143 Posts
Re: Re: Magnetic blue demo

Adam P said:
Did you see the photo's I took yet? I can email them to you one by one if you want.. Let me know..

Adamp
Did you post them here? Can you point me/us at the thread?

Steve

·
Registered
394 Posts
ulmpharmd said:
No adam, i never saw them and am dying to see some pics of this color to make my decision. What would you do b/w red and this color. I know i've asked this question before, but i'm desperate. I'm worried about swirl marks and fading with the red, but i want the blue to look just as sharp as the red. Please email me these pics. Thanks, aaron

my email is [email protected]

Your color choice is not easy. I like the red and the blue, but they are very different colors that service the people who want attention, and those who want a class color. I got CO so you can see that I think only a bright color will make this car a safer car on the road (the main reason I got CO was for saftey, so ppl could see my car against the asphalt) and to make the car look more appealing. The blue color was AWESOME in person, I have owned a few blue vehicles, but to me blue and other dark colors rob this car of some visual appeal. I would go with the red and save your self the upgrade in paint charge..

RANDY, I emailed you the pics..

Adamp..

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Adam, those are great. My only reservations to the red are swirl marks and fade. I think the metallic paint should not show these marks as much, but maybe i'm wrong. Thanks again, Aaron.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts