The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay,

I am sick of the indecision and the ulcers over which color I want. I have decided it is magnetic blue, and that is that.

Now I can concentrate all of my ulcer generating power on the unannounced weight, 0-60 time, and other specs.

Craig

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
I don't think you can go wrong with that color.

[Looks at forum's logo....] :)

There will be other decisions.

Hardtop?

Sport suspension?

Interior colors and *possibly* material.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Magnetic blue is high on my list. In fact the 1/18th scale Elise I own is in a similar blue. After test driving the 111S in red that is vsmr high on my list. I have never owned a bright color car, but my wife shocked me when she bought her Volvo V70 (247 HP T5 with a 5 Speed) in bright red. I really like the silver, but my M3 is silver and I couldn't possibly have two cars the same color.

Finally to complete my televins color range I like the vibrant dark green I have seen. So I am likely in the RGB color palette.

While I think I will likely get the car with no options, I am interested in the interior. The 111S I drove has the Alcantara (sp?) seats and I really liked them. Better grip, likely cooler in the sun and warmer on cold nights, so I hope this is offered for the US.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts