The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maine- Ever since you said you picked up a new (new to you anyway) e36 M3, you got me all riled up about older M3s again:drool: [email protected] you!:mad:

I've spent several hours of the last several days searching for the perfect e36 M3... even looked at a couple E30 M3s... The way I figure it, you owe me lost wages.

:D:D

Seriously neat cars for next to nothing, I miss mine:( Well played John. I may be shortly behind you in E36 ownership;)

Best,

Phil

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
He he! I love my 'new' E36. Lot of car for the $$. I also looked at the E30, but too many miles on most. There were two beautiful E36 M3s in AZ and one in WA. Ended up finding my M3 one hour from my house in Maine - 58k miles and mint condition. :)

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
I have always been a huge fan of the E36. How are they in the higher mileage with reliability? some decent prices for some with 70k+ miles around here. Would make a nice DD.

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Great minds think alike:up:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
You're no good; you're no good; baby you're no good. Oh damn, did I just date myself in addition to make a completely pointless post? rotfl

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Well if you find one I have a set of headlight eyebrows I'd like to get rid of for one. Never mounted or painted. $20.

·
shay2nak
24,979 Posts
along the same lines, i saw an E30 m3 (it's been a long time) anyway, what an amazing looking car. I would have bought it from him on the freeway.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Here's a picture of my M3. The prior owner added a few things - short shift, SS exhaust, 18" SSRs, Euro headlights, cold air intake and $2k stereo system. It's also has new Eibach springs and Bilsteins.

I removed the big subwoofers (too heavy) and reverted back to the stock 17" rims.

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Lotus Exige-S 240
1,374 Posts
Sweet Maine!!

Here is mine, any pics of other Lotus owners that also own E36 or E30 M3s?
I just have a cold air intake, new shifter, x-brace, A07s, H&R sport springs with Koni-SAs (externally adjustable).

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I really wanted an E36 for my first car, but ended up going with the 1600 instead. These pictures are making me ancy! Nice cars guys!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts